- Natural Herbal Uterine and Fibroid Care Formula.
- Natural Herbal Support For Female Comfort.
- Helps to check excessive bleeding.
- Helps to maintain healthy uterous function.
- Unique product for every female as it provides strength to the Uterus.
- A combination of ayurvedic herbs which has been used in ayurveda since time immemorial.
90 Capsules, 750 mg each
1 Capsule one time a day (one after breakfast and another after dinner) with warm milk or plain water regularly for 3 to 4 months to get satisfactory result.
- Kanchnar (Bauhinia Variegata) Stem: All parts of tree are used in Ayurveda for treatment of wide variety of ailments and especially for thyroid and glandular enlargements. In Ayurveda, the tree is used extensively for treating skin and glandular diseases, inflammations, protoptosis, haemorrhoids.
- Mochras (Bombax Malabaricum) Gum: It alleviates vata and pitta doshas. It possesses light unctulous and slimy attributes. It has an aphrodisiac and anti diarrhoeal activity and is used in the burning sensation of the body, diarrhea, dysentery, blood disorders and diseases caused by ama.
- Astragalus Gummifer (Tragacanth Gum) Gum: Tragacanth has been used as a demulcent in cough and cold preparations and to manage diarrhea. It also has been shown to moderate the blood sugar level, but this has not been demonstrated consistently. However, limited information is available.
- Babul (Gum Acacia) (Acacia Arabica) Gum: Acacia is the gum that is exuded from the acacia tree. It’s a dietary fiber that can dissolve in water. As a medicine, acacia is taken by mouth to reduce cholesterol levels and to help increase weight loss.
- Ashoka (Sarra Indica) Stem: Ashoka tree is one of the widely used herbs in Ayurveda. Ashoka means “remover of sorrow” in Sanskrit. Ashoka is the widely used uterine tonic in Ayurvedic medicine. It has several traditional uses that support healthy reproductive system in women.
- Jhavuka (Tamarix Gallica) Galls: Tamarix Gallica, which is found in abundance in North India, has laxative and antihemolytic properties. The herb is often administered for constipation. It is also useful in bleeding disorders like menorrhagia and rectal bleeding.
- Majuphal (Quercus Infectoria) Fruit: Majuphal also known as Quercus infectoria or Gall oak/ magic nut is very useful in bleeding disorders which range from simple bleeding from the gums to excessive bleeding during menstrual cycle in a female. Majuphal is specially recommended in female reproductive disorders like extra growths and prolapsed of the uterus.
- Lodhra (Symplococus Racemosa) Stem: Lodhra is a very important Ayurvedic herb. Its reference in Ayurveda are found since the time of Sushruta. Lodhra Symplocos racemosa is among the best Ayurveda herbs to alleviate all the health issues of females.
- Hiradukhi (Daemonorops Draco) Gum: It is very useful in cases of irritation of the mucous membranes of the Pulmonary and Zenito Urinary Organs. It also checks bleeding with dysentery and diarrhea. It has been used for its antiviral, wound healing, and GI benefits.
- Resin, Lakh (Laccifer Lacca) Resin: Laccifer Lacca is used in ayurvedic medicines. Lac can also be processed with some medicinal herbs and herbal juices to make it effective ibn desired health conditions. It makes bone stronger and helps in re-gaining natural bone mineral density
- Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) Flower: Nagkesar is mostly indicated in the bleeding disorders like piles, menorrahagia, metrrohagia, Epistaxis because it pacifies the pitta that is it maintains the heart imbalance
- Bilba (Aegle Marmelos) Leaves: It is used in relieves chronic dysentery and diarrhea. They act as tonic for brain and heart. They also relieve bacillary dysentery and assist in relieving of ulcerated mucosa of intestine.
- Kalajaji (Nigelia Sativa) Seed: Kalajaji has been used for headache, toothache, nasal congestion, and intestinal worms. Kalajaji is used for treating digestive tract conditions including gas, colic, diarrhea, dysentery, constipation, and hemorrhoids.
- Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul): Guggul has also been proven helpful for regulating cholesterol levels. The resin is used in the form of lotion for indolent ulcers and as a gargle in chronic tonsillitis and ulcerated throat.
- Dhataki (Wood Fordia) Flower: Dhataki is the backbone herb of almost all Asava and Arishta preparations. Dhataki flower powder relieves burning sensation on the skin when applied locally. Similarly sprinkling of powder of flowers of dhataki on abscess helps in their early relief.
- Calcium Calcined (Natural Source).