Serving size 60 capsules per bottle 500 mg each
- A combination of ayurvedic herbs which has been used in ayurveda since time immemorial.
- A Natural Herbal Formula to fight daily stress and healthy nervous system.
- Helps to support person's natural physical and mental abilities to fight daily stress
- Supports calmness and relaxation and rejuvenate the general debility.
- Natural Herbal Stress and fatigue care Formula.
- Herbal support for coping with stress & fatigue.
- A natural strong adaptogenic in action.
90 Capsules, 750 mg each
1 Capsule one time a day (one after breakfast and another after dinner) with warm milk or plain water regularly for 3 to 4 months to get satisfactory result.
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera): Ashwagandha has many significant benefits, but is best known for its powerful adaptogenic properties, meaning that it helps mind and body adapt better to stress. It nourishes the nerves and improves nerve function to help you maintain calm during stressful situations.
- Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Root: Shatavari is perhaps best known as a female rejuvenative. It is useful for infertility, decreased libido, threatened miscarriage, menopause, leucorrhea and has the ability to balance pH in the cervical area.
- Shankhpushpi (Evolvulus Alsinoides) Plant: Shankhapushpi is used traditionally to treat nervous debility, insomnia, fatigue, low energy level. Shankhapushpi is used as a brain tonic. There is a pertinent reference in Ayurvedic literature about the use of the drug as brain tonic in hypotensive syndromes. The pharmacological studies of the herb have shown varying degree of its hypotensive and tranquilizing effects.
- Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Leaf: Bacopa monniera is bitter in taste; has been used in the Ayurvedic system of medicine for centuries. Brahmi which occurs naturally in India and has a long history of use in the Ayurvedic medicine tradition in the treatment of a number of disorders, particularly those involving anxiety, intellect and poor memory.
- Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens) Seed: Mucuna pruriens, recognized as an aphrodisiac in Ayurveda, has been shown to increase testosterone levels, helps deposition of protein in the muscles and increase muscle mass and strength. The extract is also known to enhance mental alertness and improve coordination.
- Pipli (Piper Longum) Fruit: Pippali (Piper longum) is called the Indian long pepper, sometimes, also referred to as 'Javanese'. Primarily cultivated for its fruit, the long pepper is dried and used as a spice and seasoning. It is similar to black pepper in terms of taste. Pippali is beneficial for cold and cough related diseases. It is often combined with ginger and black pepper to form the famous Trikatu (Three Spices). Pippali Rasayana is considered pivotal for the purification process in the body, because it cleans the shrotas that transport nutrients and help in the removal of wastes from the body.
- Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Oozing Purified: Shilajit (Asphaltum) or mineral pitch is not a herbal product, but a unique mineral deposit found in high mountain rocks of the Himalayas. Ayurveda recognizes shilajit as the most powerful rejuvenating substance available to humankind. Shilajit is known to give the physical power and actually reducing the apparent age of a person. Shila means rock and shilajit means rock borne or rock like. Shilajit gives high levels of physical endurance, libido, enhanced nervous system and brain functioning. It is also a good medicine for blood sugar control.
True Calm Features:
- It helps in relaxation of mind from daily stressful activities and enhance the stamina of person.
- It helps to reduce the problem of depressive mood which cause loss of weight, energy or other problems.
- It helps to reduce the stress related problems like sexual weakness or loss of appetite.
- It helps to reduce the premature ageing and emotional imbalance.
- It helps to calm the nerves and mind.
- It helps to provide restful and comfortable sleep.
- It helps to reduce the stress related heart problems.
- It helps to reduce the stress from daily stressful activities.