- Shilajit is composed of centuries old, decomposed plants which are a potent
source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. It just may be nature's most
potent trace mineral source. It's a powerful adaptogen, helping protect against
all types of mental and physical stress.
- It is never consumed in raw form, but purified first before use.
- Shilajit is a very potent antioxidant that helps fight free radicals and
oxidation of the body's cells. For this reason, it is thought to promote
- This substance is said to be able to reduce pain, treat all types of
arthritis, treat joint and muscle pain and treat inflammation.
- Many people consume Shilajit for these health conditions, especially as they
- Shilajit can strengthen the nervous system and help with stress, mental
fatigue, epilepsy, anxiety and depression. It can also promote better
concentration and is thought to increase learning ability and enhance memory.
- It's used to treat heart related ailments and maintain normal blood
pressure. Shilajit is beneficial to the digestive system, stomach and
intestines. It can relieve indigestion, gastritis, constipation, and pain in the
- It protects and enhances the workings of the kidneys, pancreas and thyroid
gland. It increases blood circulation, as well.
- Shilajit is considered a protector of the liver, as it maintains proper
secretion of enzymes and juices that are essential to healthy metabolism. It
possesses anti-microbial action that protects the body.
- Shilajit can increase physical strength, energy and stamina, making it great
for hard working people and athletes. It increases sperm count in men and
regulates sex hormones. It is thought to be a sexual enhancer.
The porous Fulvic acid and Humic acids in Shilajit carry herbal compounds
deeply into the tissues of the body. These porous carrying cavities also hook
toxins and escort them out of the body.