Serving Size : 90 capsules per bottle 800 mg each
Respiton is an Ayurvedic Treatment in tablet form specially made for respiratory problems. It helps in taking deep breathing. It promote the dietry support for lungs and immune system. By taking respiton, the fuctioning of the lungs comes to normal stage.
Possible Indications :
- Lungs problems
- Immune system problems
- Breathing problems
- Cold and Cough
Ayurveda Benefits :
- It is best used for increasing the effectienty of lungs in the body
- A herbal best supplement for cold and cough
- Herbal support to taking clear breathe.
- Best used to incresing the immune system of the body.
High Quality extracts of Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat
without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives. Wild
Crafted Herbs are more potent and effective than Cultivated Herbs.
- Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) Leaves:- It is very useful for stomach problem. Best herbal supplement for immune system.
- Vansa (Adhatoda Vasica) Root:- It is the world's best herb to fight with the respiratory disorders.It is very beneficial in reducing the urea level.
- Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit:- It is the natural remedy to treat with the lungs problems including asthma, cough and bronchitis.
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica) Fruit:- It is highly popular natural herb giving the best treatment for diabetes. It gives immense health benefits.
- Lavang (Myrtus Caryophyllus) Fruit:- This natural herb has the powerful ability to treat with the all types of respiratory disorders.
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia) Stem:- It acts as the powerful remedy to fight against all the health problems. It is very beneficial for cold.
- Kantkari (Solanum Indicum) Plant:- It is very important medicinal plant of Ayurveda. It helps in reducing the stomach diseases.
- Bharangi (Clerodendrum Serratum) Stem:- It is very helpful to have a healthy respiratory system. It is also useful for cold, fever, and allergic problems.
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root:- Mulethi is the ayurvedic herb good for weight loss, respiratory problems, liver problems and to maintain hormone regulations.
- Apamarga (Achyranthes Aspera) Plant:- It is very good herbal treatment for any types of pain.
- Tankan Bhasma(Calcined):- It is the highly effective herb to treat with the breathing problems. It helps in treating the respiratory disorders.
These herbs are immuno modulator herbs and in Ayurvedic terminology they are
rasayanas rejuvenating) i.e. they maintain the balance between all the doshas
(humors) and also clarify all the srotas (body channels) through which nutrients
are supplied. Due to proper functioning of srotas (body channels), doshas
(humors) remain in their proper amount i.e. the samavastha (balanced condition).
These herbs are used for increasing the vitality of lungs, and respiratory system. It is also used to increase the urine output. So it is also used for heart failure cases. It is very beneficial during cold and cough.
Recommended other products
Foods to Avoid
In all types of doshas (humors) avoid excess acidic & spicy food, alcohol
& smoking. Junk food, chilled water and cold soft drinks should be strictly
avoided. Excess use of pickles is not beneficial. Non-vegetarian diet should
be restricted. (According to Ayurveda meat from seafoods is also considered
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality
purity and heavy metal standards.
No preservatives or artificial colors.
Pregnant women take under physician care.
"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent