New to our Site | SITEMAP
If you are new one to our web portal, then here is a brief introduction of our site.
- Dr Naveen Arya: Ayurvedacharya, Yoga therapist and Panchkarma specialist.
- Dr Anju Arya: An Ayurvedist, herbalist, yoga expert and social worker.
- Dr Sonia Kapoor: A renowned psychologist.
- Ms Bindu Shingari: A famous astrologer from Aastha channel.
- Introduction : what is Ayurveda
- Definition : Definition of health and Ayurveda
- Dincharaya : what we have to do in all of the day
- Ritucharya : what we have to do according to the change of season.
- Diet : what should be our diet according to vata, pitta, kapha.
- Recipe : Indian recipes according to Ayurvedic principals.
- Introduction : What is Panchkarma
- Importance : The importance of Panchkarma
- Five procedures : What are the main five basic steps of Panchkarma
- Some more information : Some important kerlas panchkarma procedures.
- About yoga : the definition of Yoga.
- Yoga packages : what we are serving according to the time and season
- Yogaasana : Main types of Yogasanasa.
- Meditation : Role and importance of meditation.
Home Remedies :
- Back ache
- Common cold
Home Remedies :
- HLCO: Human life Care Organization (Govt registered NGO)
- Main motives : The main motives are according to the UN Millennium projects
- Recent Services : what the NGO is doing now a days
- Donate : You can give donation here
- Sponsor : You can adopt a child by
- Acne treatment
- Sexual counseling
- Men's health
- Women's health
- Kid's health
- AZ Mind
- AZ Oorja
- AZ Vigour
- AZ Hepta
- AZ Eve
- AZ Artho
- AZ Shape
- AZ Derma
- AZ Cal
- AZ Migraq
- Aryanz Ashwgandha
- Aryanz Shilajeet
All latest developments in the field of Ayurveda, Yoga , body and mind fitness. You can also make comment on this, which will be published also
Arogya Mantras :
The print media publication of our newsletter, which is also available in digital version
Body type :
How to judge our body and mind constitution by simply filling our forms
Our e newsletter, free to all by simply filling a request form
Ask an Expert:
you can take online consultation by simply filling the history sheet
you all can view day to day achievements of ayurvedayogashram via digital snaps or via news paper matters
You can discuss any of your problem by simply filling the required data and with the help of vedic studies all will be solved.
If you want to be a part of our center or you want a business partnership you can contact us by filling this.
Weekly health tip
This is our service for all the viewers ,that we present a weekly tip regarding Ayurveda, Yoga, Body and Mind fitness techniques, spirituality.
Psychological tips :
Mind is our integral part of our body, so we nourish the mind with the help of this page by an clinically expert psychologist.
There are many pre queries regarding Ayurveda, yoga and alternative therapy with their answers.
Besides this you can also refer a friend and make comment in guest book
We Accept all Major Cards