- Helps to support comfort and soothe during menopause and post-menopause.
- A dietary supplement-provides optimum nutrition and vitality.
- Herbal tonic at every stage pre-menopause, menopause and post-menopause.
- Support physical and emotional well being.
- A combination of ayurvedic herbs which has been used in ayurveda since time immemorial.
90 Capsules, 750 mg each
1 Capsule one time a day (one after breakfast and another after dinner) with warm milk or plain water regularly for 3 to 4 months to get satisfactory result.
- Ashoka (Saraca lndica) Stem: Ashoka tree is one of the widely used herbs in Ayurveda. Ashoka means “remover of sorrow” in Sanskrit. Ashoka is the widely used uterine tonic in Ayurvedic medicine. It has several traditional uses that support healthy reproductive system in women. It helps in controlling excessive bleeding during menstruation caused as a result of leucorrhoea, uterine fibroids and other related diseases.
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root: Ashwagandha has many significant benefits, but is best known for its powerful adaptogenic properties, meaning that it helps mind and body adapt better to stress. It nourishes the nerves and improves nerve function to help you maintain calm during stressful situations.
- Patrang (Caesalpinia Sappan) Wood: Patrang of wood and bark used for tuberculosis, diarrhea, dysentery, postpartum tonic, skin infections and anemia. Seeds used for stomach aches and nervous disorders. Decoction of wood used postpartum as tonic.
- Asian Holy Oak (Quereus Infectoria) Fruit: Asian Holy Oak to stop heavy menstrual bleeding, to treat dry and itchy vaginal skin and for dental inflammation. Asian Holy Oak contains tannic acid (gallo-tannic acid) as the principal constituent. Tannic and gallic acids extracted from the tree are often used to regularize bowel movements during dysentery and diarrhea.
- Durva (Cynodon Dactylon) Grass: One of the most important health benefit of cynodon dactylon is that, it helps the body help itself by optimising the immune system. It cures nervous weakness and general fatigue. It keeps the body strong and energetic. This grass improves digestion and cures stomach ailments.
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit: Embilica Officinalis is one of the most often used herb in Indian ayurveda. It has a reputation as a powerful rejuvenating herb. The Amla fruit is reputed to have the highest content of vitamin C of any natural occurring substances in nature.
- Lodhra (Symplocas Racemosa) stem: Lodhra is a very important Ayurvedic herb. It is mainly used in bleeding disorders, diarrhoea and eye disorders. Its reference in Ayurveda are found since the time of Sushruta. Lodhra Symplocos racemosa is among the best Ayurveda herbs to alleviate all the health issues of females. It is recommended for gynecological problems especially in frequent abortion.
- Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) Berries: Nagkesar is mostly indicated in the bleeding disorders like piles, menorrahagia, metrrohagia, Epistaxis because it pacifies the pitta that is it maintains the heart imbalance
- Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Stem: Shatavari is actually considered to be the most helpful herb for women as it helps in balancing the female hormonal system. It is the main herbal rejuvenative for women. It nourishes the womb and ovum and almost prepares the female organs for pregnancy and prevents threatened miscarriage. It also improves super lactation.
- Lakh (Laccifer Lacca) Purified: Purified lac is used in ayurvedic medicines. Lac can also be processed with some medicinal herbs and herbal juices to make it effective ibn desired health conditions. It makes bone stronger and helps in re-gaining natural bone mineral density.
- Red Silk Cotton tree (Bombax Malabaricum) Purified: It is sweet in taste sweet in the post digestive effect and has cold potency. It alleviates vata and pitta doshas. It possesses light unctulous and slimy attributes. Sweet in the post digestive effect and has cold potency.
- Babool (Aracia Arabica) Purified: Acacia is the gum that is exuded from the acacia tree. It’s a dietary fiber that can dissolve in water. As a medicine, acacia is taken by mouth to reduce cholesterol levels and to help increase weight loss.
- Calcium Calcined Q.S. (No animal source).
AZ Lipid Care Features:
Arjun (Terminalia Arjuna)
- Inhibits hepatic cholesterol biosynthesis
- Raises HDL & Lower LDL.
- Increase fecal bile acid secretion
- Reduces workload of the heat by lowering HR & BP
Amalaki (Phyllanthus Emblica))
- Rich source of Vitamin C.
- Has antioxidant properties that neutralizes free radicals
- Prevents atherosclerosis
Tulsi (Ocimum sp.)
- Reduces stress to keep heart healthy.
- Rich in antioxidants & enhances immunity
- Mild blood thinner and diuretic that reduces workload of the heart.
Harjor (Cissus Quadrangularis)
- Lowers serum lipid levels
- Specially reduces Triglycerides