Serving size: 90 capsules per bottle 800 mg each
Maha Rasnadi Kwath:
Maha Rasnadi Kwath is an ayurvedic medicine mainly used for diseases of the musculoskeletal system. It mainly acts on bones, joints, muscles and nerves. It is used in pain disorders and arthritis for pain relief. In arthritis, it provides relief from pain, swelling, inflammation and stiffness. It helps to treat rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, sciatica, backache.
Maha Rasnadi Kwath Uses:
- Maharasnadi Kwath is helpful to pacify high Vata (air) Dosha.
- Supports healthy joints and movements
- It is helpful in Kamp Vata (severe body shivering).
- It supports proper functioning of joints and muscles.
- It helps to support healthy muscles and joints by pacifying vata (air).
- It supports healthy nervous system.
- It is also helpful in lean health especially in females and also support healthy male reproductive system.
- In Parkinson’s disease, Maharasnadi kaashayam is useful to reduce stiffness, reduce muscular pain and to some extent, to reduce tremors.
Rasna Pluchea Lanceolata Leaf Powder
Dhamasa Fagonia Arabica Plant
Aam HaldiCurcuma Amada MainphalRandia Dumetorum
Vasaka Adhatoda Vasica
Ginger Zingiber Officinalis
Chavya Piper Chaba
Mothan Cyperus Rotundus
Punarnava Boerhaavia Diffusa
Guduchi Tinospora Cordifolia
Vidarikanda Ipomoea Digitata
Gokshura Tribulus Terrestris
Ashwagandha Withania Somnifera
Shatavari Asparagus Racemosus
Pippali Piper Longum
Coriander Coriandrum Sativum
Kantakari Solanum Xanthocarpum
Brihati Solanum Indicum
Arind Ricinus Communis
Aragavadha Cassia Fistula
Haritaki Terminalia Chebula
Dosage: 1-2 capsules two or therr times a day with water or luke warm water. 1-2 hours after meal.