High Blood Pressure | Home Remedies
- Take 1 tablespoon each of fresh amla juice and honey in the morning.
This is an effective natural remedy to lower the blood pressure.
- The most simple and effective home remedy for high blood pressure
treatment would be to chew a small piece of garlic in morning in an
empty stomach. You can also drink water to swallow it down.
- Take half cup lukewarm water and add a tsp of cayenne pepper in it.
Drink this concoction each time when there is a raise in the blood
- Squeeze half a lemon in 100 ml of water, and drink this water after
every two hours. This would give relief and also control the high blood
- Take equal quantities of poppy seeds (khas khas) and watermelon
seeds. Grind them to make fine power. Have 1 tsp of this powder in
morning on an empty stomach and again in the evening. This is very
effective in high blood pressure treatment.
- Consume some holy basil and neem with little water. Have this in
morning in an empty stomach for a week. This is helpful in treatment of
high blood pressure.
- Both in the morning and evening have one tsp of fenugreek seeds with
water. It is helpful in treatment of hypertension.
- To lower the blood pressure, eat a piece of garlic rolled in
raisins; it would act beneficially.
- Eat fresh papaya daily as first thing in morning for a month. This
would help in lowering the high blood pressure.
- Take 2 tsp of curd, and add some Spiegel seeds in it and have it.
This is a beneficial remedy for high blood pressure treatment.
- Take 1 teaspoon of onion juice and 1 teaspoon of honey and mix them
properly. Take this mixture two times in a day. This is very helpful
home remedy for hypertension treatment.
- Daily in early morning walk barefoot on green grass for
approximately 15 to 20 minutes. This recovers blood circulation and
helps to continue the blood pressure at normal.
- Consuming baked potatoes is one more easy and effective method to
treat high blood pressure.
- Place hot compress above the heart. It is useful in treating high