It is established in the year 1997. Our centre is known as the renowned brand
in Health, fitness & wellness industry. According to Ayurveda principal it cures
the ill person and maintains the health of the healthy person.
We have the vision in which the person comes to our centre for the root
cause treatment of the problem.
- Aim is to establish over 50 centres by 2017 worldwide
- Launching soon in Europe, UK, Middle East & USA
Ayurveda is one of the fastest growing concepts in the healthcare People
are opting Ayurveda for its safe and natural treatments without any side
effects. The Ayurvedic treatment is entirely based on herbs, which have certain
medicinal value or property. In the ancient times, the Indian sages believed
that Ayurvedic herbs are one-stop solutions to cure a number of health related
problems and diseases. The Ayurvedic herbs that have medicinal quality provide
rational means for the treatment of many internal diseases, which are otherwise
considered incurable in other systems of medicine.
Ayurveda Market Sized at INR 10000 Crore, set to grow substantially for the next for the next 20 Years.
Why Ayurveda Yogashram?
- Associate with 17 years old brand Ayurveda Yogashram
- Treatments are research and evidence based
- Treated Over 9000 patients over 85% Results.
- Unique concept with no direct competitors
- Proven Business model with high Return on Investment
- Conceptualized by doctors and has an in house medical pharmacy
- You will sell well proven products & services of Ayurveda Yogashram
to generate unlimited revenues
- Pioneer in the treatment of lifestyle diseases such as weight management,
Diabetes, Migraine, Psoriasis, Infertility, Gout, Stroke, Hepatitis, IBS,
Kidney Failure, RA factor, etc.
Ayurveda Yogashram Offers?
- Panchakarma For Slimming
- Navarakizhi For Detoxification
- Pizichil For Rejuvenation
- Shirodhara For De Stress
- Sarvangadhara For Treatments
- Abhyanga & ManyMore......
How Ayurveda Yogashram Supports to its franchisee Partner?
- Finalizing Location
- Recruiting and training to the staff.
- Procure & Supply of medicines and products
- Advertising and promotional support
- Assistance in legal / Statutory requirements.
- Setting up the centre with specific design and equipments
- Training and guiding the franchisee owner in day operators to run
Franchisees partners roles & responsibilities
- Ensure high levels of Customers satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure the centre maintains high level of hygiene
- Take care of timely payments
8 Steps to Success
- Initial Enquiry
- Signing the Franchisee Agreement
- Location Finalization
- Interiors designs & set up process
- Pre opening train
- Grand Opening
- Do I need to have experience in wellness or Ayurveda to become a franchisee?
No. in fact our existing franchisee partners do not have any experience. We prefer you to have a business customer & man management skills.
- How much area is required to open Ayurveda Yogashram wellness centre?
We have three different models in which the space range required is from 600 to 1800 sq ft of carpet area.
- How should be the location of the wellness centre?
Location should be preferably ground floor or 1stfloor on the main road with sufficient parking area.
- How much it costs to own an Ayurveda Yogashram franchisee?
The investment required is between 12 - 30 Lakhs. You will get pre approved loans from banks.
- How much will be the interiors costs & how many days it will take to open a centre?
Interiors will cost you around INR 1200 per sq ft and takes around 45 days from the day interior starts.
- When will I get my return on investment (ROI)?
Return on investment will take roughly 18 - 24 months.
- What is the tenure of franchisee agreement?
The tenure is for 5 years and it will be renewed on the mutual agreed terms.
National and regional level marketing is done by Ayurveda Yogashram & local marketing has to be done by you.
Ayurveda Yogashram PVT.LTD
98, Holy City, Near Airport Flyover, Amritsar (143008) Punjab
Mobile: +91 9876010220
Website Click Here