The fatty liver comes to existence when there is too much of fat builds up in our liver cells. Drinking too much of alcohol leads to fatty liver.
Faty liver diseases can gives harm to the Liver. It will lead to the problem relates to digestion also. Our Liver removes toxin and produces bile for the digestive system. But, in the condition of fatty liver disease, the liver is not capable to accomplish all these task, leading to the other problem in our body.
Symptoms of Fatty Liver
- Fatigue and weakness
- skin and eyes look yellowish
- Pain in the right side or center of the abdominal area
- Enlarged liver
- nauses and vomiting
Certain food and beverages for fatty liver
A diet for fatty liver disease includes a wide variety of foods.Here, have a look at some of the foods and beverages to be taken during the fatty liver condition, that will be beneficial to have during liver problem.
- Green Tea is very beneficial helps in decreasing liver fat and imflammation.
- Whey proteins helps in reducing liver fat upto 15-20%.
- Use garlic in food or eating garlic is very beneficial for people having fatty liver disease.
- Eating Broccoli is also best vegetable for liver.
- Eating walnuts helps in improving the functioning of liver.
- Avacoda are rich in fats helps to reduce blood sugar and stress giving relief to the liver
Food to avoid during fatty liver disease
- Avoid added sugars food like candies, icecream, soda and fruit drink.
- Alcohol is very dangerous for those people who are suffering form fatty liver disease. Alcohols gives the bad effect to liver and it is important to avoid drinking alcohol.
- Avoid taking food like packaged food, baked food, fried.
- Avoid taking refined grains in your diet, like white bread, pasta, white rice.
Ayurveda Yog ashram provides the best treatment for liver. Our medicines are 100% natural, giving no side effects. There are the 3 Products for Fatty liver.