Detoxification Support for Healthy Blood
(Skin Care Blood Purification Formula)
It help to keep a clean colon and supports healthy liver and kidney functions.
It is used as a blood purifier.
Helps to maintain healthy blood circulation.
Herbal healing for viral and bacterial skin eruptions.
Helps skin to be Iustrous, smooth and silky with natural glow.
Helps control wrinkles as an anti aging.
It increases metabolic rate so it helps in losing weight.
It helps in normalize all kidney functions.
According to Ayurveda:
Blood (Rakta) is considered as carrier of life. Healthy formation of muscular and fatty layers, bones, and semen depend upon the blood. The vitiated biological humors (Tridoshas) when vitiated in blood, produce the problems of blood like anemia, thrombocytopenia, thalasaemia, different skin disorders, hemorrhages, menorrhagia, acid-peptic disorders, mental excitement, etc.
Ingredients of Detoxy:
High Quality extracts of Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives.
- Terminalia bellarica: It prevents ageing, imparts longevity, boosts immunity, improves mental faculties and enhances the body resistance against diseases.
- Terminalia chebula: Terminalia chebula is designed to fulfill the real meaning of health, especially intestinal health that works great for constipation and weight loss. It is a miracle herb of the nature and has many therapeutic properties from head to toe, the greatest being its laxative affect and antibacterial affect.
- Embilica officinalis: Amla or Emblica Officinalis is a natural, efficacious, an antioxidant with the richest natural source of Vitamin C. Amla has anti-bacterial and astringent properties that help prevent infection and help in the healing of ulcers.
- Loh bhasam: Loha Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Iron. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of anemia, eye disorders, skin diseases etc.
- Abharak Bhasam: Abhrak Bhasma is recommended for breathlessness due to Chronic Bronchitis, Asthma, Chest Congestion, initial stage of TB. It is prepared by treating biotite (mica) with the juices of many reconstituent plants that makes it a powerful cellular regenerator.
- Tamara bhasam: Copper metal is used for the preparation of this ayurvedic remedy for the treatment of various disorders. It is a wonderful natural product to fulfill the copper demands of our body.
- Asphalatum: Shilajit amplifies the benefits of other herbs by enhancing their bio-availability. It helps transport nutrients deep into the tissue and removes deep-seated toxins. Shilajit improves memory and the ability to handle stress. Shilajit reduces recovery time in muscle, bone and nerve injuries. Shudh Shilajit stimulates the immune system and reduces chronic fatigue. It is adaptogen (Rasayana) that helps to combat immune disorders, urinary tract disorders, nervous disorders and sexual dissatisfaction. It promotes strong bones and heals damages, muscle tissues, osteoarthritis .
- Gugulu: Guggul is made from the sap (gum resin) of the Commiphora mukul tree, which is native to India. Guggul serves as an antipyretic in reducing fever and reduces secretions from diseased surfaces of the body.
- Plumbago zeylanica: It is also known as "Chitrak". Chitrak is one of the powerful digestive and carminative herbs of Ayurveda. It is used in most of Ayurvedic medicines for indigestion.
- Piccoriza kura: Kutki – Picrorhiza kurroa is a powerful Ayurvedic herb used in treating mainly chronic fever, skin disorders and diabetes.
As a Dietary Supplement:
Detoxy is a natural herbal support for detoxification and purification of blood and normal healthy skin.
- It helps to keep a clean colon and supports healthy
liver and kidney functions.
- It is used as a blood purifier.
- Helps to maintain healthy blood circulation.
- Herbal healing for viral and bacterial skin eruptions.
- Helps skin to be lustrous, smooth, and silky with
- Helps control wrinkles as an anti aging.