The liver, the largest organ in the body, is essential in keeping the body functioning properly. It removes harms from the blood, produces invulnerable operators to control spoiling, and evacuates germs and microscopic organisms from the blood. It makes proteins that control blood clotting and prepares bile to help retain fats and fat-dissolvable vitamins. You can't live without a working liver. In cirrhosis of the liver, scar tissue trades typical, healthy tissue, hindering the stream of blood through the organ and preventing it from filling in as it might as well. Cirrhosis is the twelfth heading explanation for demise via disease, executing in the ballpark of 26,000 individuals every year.
Cirrhosis is an compilication of many liver diseases that is characterized by irregular and capacity of the liver. The diseases that lead to cirrhosis do so on the grounds that they harm and execute liver cells, and the inflammation and repair that is connected with the expire liver units causes scar tissue to structure. The liver cells that don't perish reproduce in an attempt to displace the units that have expired. This brings about bunches of recently structured liver cells (regenerative knobs) inside the scar tissue.
- Chronic hepatitis C
- Chronic hepatitis B and D
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Fat deposition in liver
- Certain Viruses
- Excessive usage of pain killers
- Hepatitis A, B, C
- To Know More Click Here
Stages of liver cirrhosis
- Stage 1 : The first stage of cirrhosis is characterised by the presence of inflammation, characterised by swelling. Additionally there may be also growth of abnormal connective tissues. These two factors Inflammation and abnormal connective tissues , Are confined to the portal area of the liver.
- Stage 2 : The second stage of cirrhosis is also characterised by inflammation, but fibrosis is also beginning to occur.fibrosis as the replacement of normal liver tissue with scar tissue.there are no symptoms at the stage of cirrhosis.
- Stage 3 : As cirrhosis progress,the damage to the liver becomes increasingly more severe.in this stage of cirrhosis,fibrosis forms bridges and is called bridging fibrosis.these bridges develop abnormal connections between hepatic artery,vein and other vessels that cause abnormal blood flow and increased pressure in liver.the increased blood pressure is called hepatic hypertension.(a condition which can cause further liver damage.
- Stage 4 : Stage 4 is the most advanced stageand the growth of the scar tissue has progressed to the point that it is not functioning normally.whereas the previous stages are not associated with symptoms.advanced stage cirrhosis has many symptoms,including bleeding in the digestive tract,jaundice,mental effect such as confusion,unusual sleepliness and slurring of speech,edema and intense and unexplained skin itching.
Signs & Symptoms
- Itchy skin
- Yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes
- Dark urine
- Upper right-sided abdominal tenderness
- Unexplained flu-like symptoms
- To Know More Click Here
- Spontaneous Bacterial Peritonitis
- Bleeding from esophageal varices
- Hepatic encephalopathy
- Hepatorenal syndrome
- Hepatopulmonary syndrome
- Liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma)
Home Remedies and Tips for the Liver Cirrhosis
- Papaya seeds additionally work effectively in natural process liver cirrhosis.
- To enhance the potency of the drink add three hundred milliliter of juice to two hundred milliliter of spinach juice.
- To Know More Click Here
Herbs for Cirrhosis of Liver
Kalmegh : Kalmegh, the active constituent isolated from the plant Andrographis paniculata or Kalmegh , showed considerably enlarged the % viability of the hepatocytes. For hundreds ofyears Andrographis has been a vital herb within the Ayurveda.
To Know More Click Here
Panchakarma & Therapies for Cirrhosis of Liver
Pancha karma means five purification process or therapies. Ayurveda treatments give a bigger number of accentuation on aversion than cure. That is the reason counteractive action is dependably superior to cure.
To Know More Click Here
main test from with the help of which can access liver problems are as follows:
- Aminotransferases -AST
and ALT are moderately elevated, with AST > ALT. However, normal
aminotransferases do not preclude cirrhosis.
- Alkaline phosphatase - usually
transferase - Correlates with AP levels. It is typically much higher in chronic
liver disease from alcohol.
- Bilirubin - May elevate as cirrhosis progresses.
- Levels fall as the synthetic function of the liver declines with worsening
cirrhosis since albumin is exclusively synthesized in the liver.
time - Increases since the liver synthesizes clotting factors.
- increased due to shunting of bacterial antigens away from the liver to
sodium - Hyponatremia due to inability to excrete free water resulting from
high levels of ADH and aldosterone.
- Due to both congestive splenomegaly as well as decreased thrombopoietin from
the liver. However, this rarely results in platelet count < 50,000/mL.
and neutropenia - Due to splenomegaly with splenic margination.
defects - The liver produces most of the coagulation factors and thus
coagulopathy correlates with worsening liver problems.
following tests may be used to evaluate the liver :
of the abdomen
scan or MRI (MRCP) scan
to check for abnormal veins in the esophagus or stomach
liver biopsy confirms cirrhosis. Some patients will be screened for liver
CONCEPTS & MANAGEMENT
liver is known as Yakrit in Ayurveda. Pitta is the predominant in all the three
doshas in the liver. In almost all types
of liver disorders are aggravated
conditions of Pitta. Excessive bile production or a blockage in the flow of
bile usually indicates high pitta, which in turn affects the agni or enzyme
activities responsible for absorption, digestion and metabolism.
Kamala is the classical description if cirrhosis of liver in Ayurveda.
Kaalantarath khareebhutah kruchrasyaat khumba kamala ||
is a neglected or untreated stage of jaundice or hepatitis, when becomes
chronic, produces dry or roughness to the Liver (kharathva or rookshatva). It
can become incurable if not attended immediately.
Ayurvedic Cirrhosis Healer Kit Treatment
Ayurevda Yogashram ahs made Ayurvedic Cirrhosis Healer kit which works on the pure Ayurvedic principals. You can see how we can protect the liver by applying the following rules
- This kit has defines bio active molecules that protect the liver from oxidative stress
- This Liver Cirrhosis heale kit promotes viral elimination from the liver, so that liver can again wrok normally
- This kit has anti viral property also which is meant to remove the virus from the liver.
- The main function of this kit is that it blocks Fibrogenesis. So that liver can function normally. In this way its scary tissues formations stops withi 50 days of the treatment.
- It also promotes liver cells regeneration so that liver can attain its normal structure.
- Last but not least, the most important point is this that Ayurevda Yogashram Liver Cirrhosis Healer kit boosts immune system of the liver and the body
We have a made a unique kit made up with five different herbal combos. With the help of this the main sign
and symptoms like jaundice, ascites begin to reduce from their peak
level. In that kit AZ Hepta is an important part.
AZ Hepta is very helpful for liver cirrhosis
problem. AZ Hepta is an herbal formulation based on ancient science
and modern research. The various herbs used in Ayurveda are liver
protective, corrective and have regenerating effect on the dead
AZ Hepta provides a natural defense to liver
from toxins of food, water, alcohol or drugs. Our herbal Ayurvedic
Liver cirrhosis kit stimulates the liver and thus produces more
bile. It increases the appetite naturally.
Detoxy is very helpful for liver cirrhosis becasue it detoxifies peptic ulcers
problem. AZ Hepta is an herbal formulation based on ancient science and modern
research. The various herbs used in Ayurveda are liver protective, corrective
and have regenerating effect on the dead liver cells. AZ Hepta provides a
natural defense to liver from toxins of food, water, alcohol or drugs.
Home Delivery of Cirrhosis Healer Kit
- Herbal capsules AZ Hepta - Quantity - 90 Dosage 1-1-1
- Herbal Tablets Immuno Plus - Quantity - 60 Dosage 1-0-1
- Herbal capsules Renoliv - Quantity - 90 Dosage 1-1-1
- Herbal Tablets Detoxy - Quantity - 90 Dosage
- Herbal Tablet AZ Nephro - Quantity - 90 Dosage 1-1-1
- This kit is available in very low rates in this month.
The discounted rates are given below.
- Cost = $ 165 per month package