Serving Size : 60 capsules per bottle 500 mg each
Chandraprabha Vati is very useful for diseases of urinary tract, uterus as well as seminal disorders. Chandra Prabha also benefits in dysuria resulted due to prostate enlargement. Chandra Prabha is known to benefits in following as joint pains, arthritis, sciatica, weakness, and stones in urinary tract, diabetes, fistula-in-ano, testicle enlargement, anemia, jaundice, piles & lumbar pain. It is also useful for the treatment of the imbalance of all the three Dosha. It is also known to bring about the opening of the channels as well as bringing the mobility of the Doshas.
1 to 2 Capsule 2 times a day preferably with warm milk or water.
- Shuddha Guggulu(Commiphora mukul)
- Makshika Bhasma
- Sauvarcala Lavana
- Vida Lavana each
- Lauha Bhasma
Benefits of Chandra Prabha:
- Chandra Prabha vati work as anti septic against inflamation of the vagina.
- Chandra Prabha vati is use ful in prostat inflamation
- Chandra Prabha acts as a Rasayana or rejuvenator for the body.
- Chandra Prabha is beneficial in dysuria.
- Chandra Prabha brings about the purification of the male and female genital tracts.
- Chandra Prabha vati is benefical in inflamation of kideny as result of bacterial infection
- Chandra Prabha works as an antiseptic against the whitish discharge from vagina (leucorrhea).
- Chandra Prabha also helpful in treatment of first and second stage syphilis.
- Increases immunity.
- Chandra Prabha helps in controlling premature ejaculation.
- This is extremely beneficial in children suffering from various handicaps.
- Chandra Prabha is also found useful in muscular dystrophy
- It is useful in treating cold, cough, rhinitis, bronchitis, asthma and such other respiratory diseases.
- It is used to treat eczema, dermatitis, pruritis and allergic skin conditions.
- It is useful to treat piles, liver, spleen diseases, anaemia and fistula.