Best herbal product for Female Infertility
90 Capsules, 750 mg each
1 Capsule one time a day (one after breakfast and another after dinner) with warm milk or plain water regularly for 3 to 4 months to get satisfactory result.
- Shivlingi (Bryonopsis laciniosa) seed: Shivlingi cleanses and nourishes the Artavavaha Shrotas. It restores the balance of Apana Vata, Prana Vata and Ranjaka Pitta and thereby rejuvenates female generative organs and promotes regular menstruation. It is also described as a prominent Garbhkar Herb in Ayurveda.
- Kantkari (Solanaum surrattense) Berry: Kantakari is a very useful Ayurvedic herb, used widely in the treatment of cough, cold, asthma and such other respiratory tract conditions.
- Pipal (Ficus religiosa) root: Ficus is used in the traditional medicine to relieve about 50 types of disorders which include diarrhea, diabetes, epilepsy, inflammatory disorders, and gastric problems, sexual and infectious disorders.
- Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis) Plant: Shankhapushpi is used traditionally to treat nervous debility. There is a pertinent reference in Ayurvedic literature about the use of the drug as brain tonic in hypotensive syndromes.
- Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea) Flower: Mesua ferrea is commonly known as nagkesar. Nagkesar is mostly indicated in the bleeding disorders like piles, menorrahagia, metrrohagia, Epistaxis because it pacifies the pitta that is it maintains the heart imbalance.
- Nilopher (Nymphaea lotus) Flower: This ancient flower is used both by men and women as a seductive drug. It has the potential to work as a sex stimulant. Some women go through hell each month because of various menstruation problems.
- Lodhar (Symplocos racemosa) Bark: Lodhra is a very important Ayurvedic herb. It is mainly used in bleeding disorders, diarrhoea and eye disorders. Its reference in Ayurveda are found since the time of Sushruta. Lodhra Symplocos racemosa is among the best Ayurveda herbs to alleviate all the health issues of females.
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root: Ashwagandha has many significant benefits, but is best known for its powerful adaptogenic properties, meaning that it helps mind and body adapt better to stress. It nourishes the nerves and improves nerve function to help you maintain calm during stressful situations.
- Dhatki (Woodfordia floribunda) Flower: Dhataki is the backbone herb of almost all Asava and Arishta preparations. Dhataki flower powder relieves burning sensation on the skin when applied locally. Similarly sprinkling of powder of flowers of dhataki on abscess helps in their early relief.
- Calcium Calcined (Natural Source).