Sinusitis is an inflammatory condition of sinuses which is due to viral, bacterial, or fungal infections in Paranasal Sinuses. Other terms depending on symptoms and onset are acute sinusitis, rhinosinusitis, chronic sinusitis, or acute sinusitis, or allergic rhinitis.etc. If a patient is suffering from sinus related headaches, using AZ-Sinus Capsules is beneficial.
AZ-Sinus is a ayurvedic medicated herbal capsules which are mainly indicated in sinus, Headache and nose troubles. It is good for the sense organs & the mind. It acts very fast and give instant relief to patient.
2 Capsules two times in a day or as directed by the physician (one after breakfast and another after dinner) with warm milk or plain water regularly for 3 to 4 months to get satisfactory result.
- Karkatashringi(Pistacia integerrima): useful in chronic respiratory disorders ,
Jwarahara – useful in fever ,It is used in those diseases where in Vata in the chest region is misdirected towards upwards, like Shwasa – asthma, bronchitis ,Kasa – cough ,Hikka – hiccum
- Shunthi(Zinziber officinale): Comparing the ability of ginger to kill Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pyogenes with conventional antibiotics
- Musta(Cyperus rotundus): The botanical name of nagarmotha is Cyperus Rotundus and it is said to have been originated in India. You will be really surprised at the medicinal properties of the rhizome,it has astringent, analgesic,diuretic,antispasmodic,anti inflammatory
- Pippali(Piper Longum): Pippali, or piper longum, is a warm and aromatic pepper-like herb which scrapes toxic build up from cell walls, arteries and tissues to reduce excess body weight. Pippali enkindles the digestive fire to assimilate more nutrients. Purifies lungs to promote fuller breathing.
- Shathi(Hedychium Spictatum): This plant through steam distillation process has been in use traditionally for treating respiratory problems (like bronchitis and asthma), wounds, fever, ulcers, cough, indigestion, hiccough, inflammation and certain other eye problems.
- Maricha(Piper Nigrum): Maricha has stimulating action on Respiratory system useful in dysmmenorrhoea, amenorrhoea and impotency.
Peeper stimulates circulatory system. The blockage in small capillaries is gradually removed on giving a very fine powder of Black Peeper in water.
- Promotes decongestion action on nasal mucosa and thereby reduces nasal discharge.
- Provides effective relief of nasal congestion and easy breathing.
- Provide analgestic and anti – unflammatory actions thereby relieves associated headache and pain.
- Relieves nausea and reduces anxiety associated with migraine.
- Reduces Frequency and duration of migraine attacks.
- Prevents decongestion and blockage of nasal cavity.