Oligospermia refers to semen with a low concentration of sperm and is a common finding in male infertility. Often semen with a decreased sperm concentration may also show significant abnormalities in sperm morphology and motility. AZ-Oligo is a special herbal product for Increase the sperms count.
2 Capsules two times in a day or as directed by the physician (one after breakfast and another after dinner) with warm milk or plain water regularly for 3 to 4 months to get satisfactory result.
- Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens) - Kaunch means seeds of Kapikacchu. It is used in male infertility treatment. It improves sperm count and quality.
- Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Stem: Shatavari is actually considered to be the most helpful herb for mens as it helps in balancing the male hormonal system. It is the main herbal rejuvenative for mens. Shatavari totally nourishes and cleanses the blood.
- Ashgwgandha(Withania somnifera) - Rejuvenator, provides nutrition to the body. Overcomes general debility, aging, stress and fatigue (temporary and chronic). It supports the immune system and sexual vitality. It provides a lot of energy.
- Shilajit (Mineral Pittch) Oozing: Shilajit or mineral pitch is not a herbal product, but a unique mineral deposit found in high mountain rocks of the Himalayas. Ayurveda recognizes shilajit as the most powerful rejuvenating substance available to humankind. Shilajit is known to give the physical power and actually reducing the apparent age of a person. Shila means rock and shilajit means rock borne or rock like. Shilajit gives high levels of physical endurance, libido, enhanced nervous system and brain functioning. It is also a good medicine for blood sugar control.
- Varahikanda: It increases sperm count and checks spermatorrhea. It also improves vigour and vitality. It helps general & sexual debilituy.
- Jivanti: Jivanti is also known as Leptadenia reticulata is named so because of its nourishing property for every part of the body. Jivanti means which adds in the Jivan – the living force. Jivanti specially corrects the metabolism and enhance the nutritive status of the body and corrects the digestive system; it specially nourishes the eyes and the reproductive system.
- Rajat Bhasam: Rajat is a metallic Ayurvedia preparation of Raupya or Silver. Silver is also known as chandi and rajat. Raupya Bhasma is ash or oxide of silver and used to treat various diseases. Male infertility due to pus in seminal fluid. It is also very helpful in low sperm count.
- It cures Oligospermia.
- It cures the concentration of semen with low sperms.
- It acts as a sperm enhancer which increases the volume of ejaculate.
- It maintains the male sex hormones.
- Increase semen quality.