Serving Size : 90 capsules per bottle 500 mg each
A special herbal product for lowering down the high blood pressure maintaining the coolness and relaxation of heart and pressure of the arteries . It is also best for reducing the blood pressure without any tranquilizers and without any sedative.
Adult can take 1-2 capsules, 2 to 3 times a day 30 minutes after meals with water, or any time preferably with milk or fruit juice. Use long time for progressive long lasting results.
AZ Cardio Ingredients:
- Rudraksh (Elaeocarpus ganitrus): Rudraksha soaked water,turns out capable of decreasing of blood pressure and bring it down to its normal state.
Pick a grab of Rudraksha beads,soak them in water over a night, strain the water, and drink it on empty stomach. It is also good to stabilise your blood pressure.
- Sarpgandha (Rauwolfia Serpentina): This herb has been adapted by medical fraternity in most of the countries to relieve high blood pressure,especially in American countries. Those alkaloids which have a direct effect on hypertension have been isolated in it and are widely used by the practitioners of modem medicine. But they have certain unpleasant side effects which the drug taken in its raw form, does not have. Practitioners of the Ayurvedic medicine have preferred to use its root in a powdered form. Alf a teaspoon of which taken thrice a day is effective in relieving hypertension.
- Ashwgandha (Withania Somnifera(: Ashwagandha,with its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and antistressor properties, is good for cardiovascular health problems. It strengthens the heart muscles and can also control cholesterol. A study at the University of Arizona indicated that it possesses hypolipidemic properties bringing down blood cholesterol levels.
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna): In regards to cardiotoxicity,Arjuna appears to be protective against beta-2-adrenergic agonist induced cardiotoxicity (usually using isoproteronol as a means to induce toxicity) in the range of 100-200mg/kg water or water:ethanolic extracts in rodents this appears to extend to catecholamine-induced cardiotoxicity as well.
- Prabal Pishti: It improves immunity. It acts as cardiac tonic.
- Mukta Shukta pishti: It is used in the treatment of bronchitis, heart diseases, abdominal pain, gastritis, diarrhea, acid peptic disorders, toxic conditions and spleen related diseases.
- Akik Pishti: It acts as cardiac tonic, Pitta related disorders,heart burn,headache, vision and infection related eye disorders.It is coolant in nature.
- Mukta pishti: It acts as cardiac tonic, anti hypertensive
- Brahmi (centella asiatica): The small amount of nutrients is supplemented by the antioxidant compounds to increase the response time of our immune system against pathogens, viruses, or bacterial infection.
- Shankh Pushpi (Embelica officinalis): The extract from shankhapushpi helps in reducing the level of cholesterol in blood,including triglycerides,phospholipids and fatty acids.
- Amla (Embelica officinalis): High cholesterol is the leading cause of heart disease. By reducing the build up of bad cholesterol, Amla reduces the risk of heart disease. It also reduces clogging in the arteries by boosting good cholesterol or HDL (2). Studies have also shown its benefits in preventing the thickening of blood vessel walls, the first sign of heart disease.
- Utpal (Nymphoea stellata): The plant is an aphrodisiac for both men and women and a general remedy for all kind of illnesses.
- AZ-Cardio is best natural anti hypertensive
- AZ-Cardio supports healthy functioning of the heart and circulatory system.
- Hepls to support the peaceful sleep.
- Very Useful in Arrhythmias and Angina.