Appendicitis | Home Remedies
- Make tea from fenugreek seeds , as it is very effective in the
treatment of appendicitis. To prepare this tea take about one liter of
cold water and add one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds. Keep this on low
flame for about 30 minutes. Allow it to cool down and then strain it.
- On a daily basis drink about one liter of buttermilk , as it is very
effective in case of chronic appendicitis.
- Drinking mixture of carrot juice, beetroot juice and cucumber juice
in the ratio of 3:1:1 is also one of the very effective home remedies
for appendicitis .
- Eat one teaspoon of green gram in the morning, one teaspoon in the
afternoon and one teaspoon in the evening everyday.
- Soak the green gram in water overnight and drink this water the next
day morning. This drink should be taken three times in a day.
- Add pinch of salt to buttermilk and drink a glass of this thrice in
a day. Buttermilk is very effective in preventing the bacterial growth
in the appendix.
- Like in many other home remedies ginger and garlic combination is
useful for the treatment of appendicitis too. This will help in reducing
the swelling of the appendix. Thus will give relief from pain. You can
either eat this combination in raw form or have them in juice form.
- Bake the bran of wheat and then add it into wheat floor . Make sure
that wheat floor is six times more in quantity than the bran of wheat.
- Make dough by adding water into this mixture. Make rotis from this
dough. This will help in solving the problem of constipation associated
with the appendicitis.
- If your digestive system is not working fine then take the mixture
of honey and lemon juice in equal quantity.
- To get relief form the stomachache, you can use the hot compresses .
- Avoid salty and junk food. Say no to smoking and drinking alcohol.
- If you are vomiting and having high fever, then make sure that you
don't eat anything. You can drink as much water as you want. Follow this
for three days and then you can start taking fruit juices and vegetable
juices. Once you feel completely adjusted to the juices, then you can
eat your regular food.