- Botanical Name: Azadiracta indica
- Family Name : meliaceae
- Common Name: Neem, Nimba, Indian Lilac
- Part Used: leaf, bark, seed
- Product Offered: Roots
- Active Compounds: azadirachtin, nimbidin and nimbidol
- Ayurvedic concepts: ras tikat, virya sheet, vipak katu, gun laghu
Neem is a fast-growing tree with a height of 15-20 m (about 50-65 feet), rarely to 35-40 m (115-131 feet). It is evergreen. The neem tree is known fro its drought resistance property
Alterative, antipyretic, antihelmintic, expectorant, antiviral, antibacterial, antiseptic, pesticidal, heals wounds blood cleanser, regulates blood sugar, ant allergic, antipruritic, antiseptic, bitter, diuretic, emmenagogue, febrifuge, delays clotting, insecticidal and insect repellant.
kapha pitta samaka, vrana sodhana putihara, daha prasamana, kustaghana, vedana sthapana, grahi, krmighana, dahasamaka, rakta sodhaka, ama pacana, jvaraghana,
Musli powder has been the nature's precious gift to mankind that helps in improving the general debility in both men and women. It acts as a powerful health tonic and improves stamina and vitality of the body.
- Diabetic mellitus, Diabetes insipidus, diabetic ulcer
- All type of skin problem like dermatitis, psoriases, scabies, acne vulgaris, eczema, skin ulcers, skin wounds, chicken pox
- All type of infections like bacterial infection (due to the active oil nimbidin and nimbidol bitter principals), fungal infection, yeast infection, worm infection, protozoa infection, inflammation
- Many types of fevers like malaria, intermittent fever
- Dental problems like gingivitis, tartar
- Gynecological problems like cervicitis, pelvic inflammatory diseases
- Others like breast tumor, lipomas, basal cell carcinoma
- Neem oil derivatives neutralize nearly 500 pests worldwide, including insects, mites, ticks, and nematodes, by affecting their behaviour and physiology. Neem does not normally kill pests right away, rather it repels them and affects their growth
Osteoporosis may result if taken in excess, inhibits spermatogenesis.
Cost of 1 bottle containing 60 vege Capsules or 500 gm of Gyrmar root powder is $15